Preamble We, the human rights and defenders and
promoters of Rule of Law and justice solemnly
resolve and affirm the following :-
- All human beings are born free and equal
in dignity and rights. They are endowed with
reason and conscience and should act towards
one another in a spirit of universal brother
- Everyone is entitled to all the rights and
freedoms set forth in the Universal Declaration
of Human Rights, the UN Declaration on Protection
of all Persons from Degrading Treatment or
Punishment and the International Covenant
on Civil and Political Rights.
- Everyone has the right to life, liberty
and security of person and no one shall be
held in slavery or servitude and arbitrarily
deprived of his property.
- No one shall be subjected to torture or to
cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or to
punishment, arbitrary arrest or detention.
- Everyone has the right to equality and
equal protection before law.
- Everyone charged with a penal offence has
the right to be presumed innocent until
proved guilty according to law.
- In public trial, at which he has had the
entire necessary defense as per established
recognized international norms and standards?
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary
interference, or to attacks upon his honor
- Everyone has the rights to the protection
of the law against such interference or attacks.
- Everyone has the right to freedom of expression,
conscience and religion, and to form associations
and peaceful assemblies.
- All peoples have the right to self-determination
so as to freely determine their political
status and pursue their social, economic
and cultural development as per stipulation
of the UN Charted on Human.