- The improvement of the Human Rights situation
on the ground.
- Improvement of the various types of crime control
units to collect information, notices, notifications,
and policies from the government, semi government,
National, International Agencies and NGOs and provide
the same to the member of the society and the
- To educate the people and organized various
kind of awareness programs, activities regarding
Consumer Protection law, RTI and right of the
public in this connection.
- To enlighten women, children and youth of
the country on their social and legal rights
as also their duty towards society.
- To promote the cause of national integration
and unity of India and to promote knowledge and
advancement of art culture and education.
- To enhancement of the organisation capacity
and financial and legal assistance in
consultation with, and with the consent of
the state concerned
- Support for cooperation in the promotion and
protection of Human Rights.
- The encouragement of full cooperation and
engagement with the Council National and
international human rights.
- To organise seminar, meeting, press conference
and other lawful gathering to work towards
National and international capacity building
through sharing of experiences information and
practices on human rights Awareness.
- To take step to promote Human Rights Awareness.
- To negotiate and enter in arrangement with any
government authority, cooperation, Board,
University and other public bodies as seems
conducive to the promotion of Human Rights.
- Towards this end, hold conference on regular
basis apart from exchange of visits training
programs and bilateral or Regional Cooperation
- To work together to identity and Cooperate
on capacity building for dealing with human
rights issues like human rights awareness, human
trafficking and migrant Labour especially
focus on child and women related issues.
- To organise and manage State, National,
International fairs, exhibition, summits,
concerts, and events to promote and aware people
about women and child related issues at National
and international level.
- To work collectively at National and International
forums including the human right Council.
- Appeal to the respective Government to support
and provide necessary support to NHRIs to ensure
that they become fully compliant with Paris
Principle, which administrative and financial